A very Happy New Year to all! This past holiday season, Atlantic participated in CFSA’s annual toy drive as part of Partners for Kids in Care efforts to put smiles on hundreds of D.C. foster kids’ faces. Atlantic’s CEO Marty Janis has been an active board member of PFK for eleven years and has motivated the Atlantic team to participate in the holiday toy drive for fourteen years. Every year, Atlantic adopts 100 kids and buys each child the toys they ask for on his or her wishlist.
Throughout November and December, the ASG corporate office fills up with basketballs, tablets, children’s clothing, dolls, books, games, and more until it gets sent on over to PFK’s headquarters located in Southeast, D.C. It gives employees a sense of cheer and fulfillment, while making childrens’ holidays brighter. Atlantic cannot wait until next holiday season to do it all again. Want to learn more about how PFK gives back to those in the foster care system? Check out their website here.
Atlantic’s giving back didn’t stop there! The office also partnered with Luke’s Wings, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting service members who have been wounded in the line of duty. Last month the office donated funds to help Army Specialist Stephanie M.’s flight home to Iowa for the holidays. Thank you to every employee who helped make a difference in the lives of others this holiday season.
Happy 2017! The new year brings exciting projects and news we want to share with all of you, and you can find it all right here on our blog. Be on the look out for updates on:
- New parking locations in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
- Fun events and things to do in the Greater Washington area, where you can find nearby parking, or book transportation to get to!
- More Social Media contests. Want to win 50% off your monthly parking? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- A brand new Customer Care model where we provide peace of mind to every customer who contacts us: 24/7 satisfactory customer service. Just like what we’ve been doing, but better.
- Our new Safety First program where we spread the importance of safety with our ‘Safety Message of the Day’
- …and much, much more. Get ready for 2017!
Congratulations to our 2016 Twitter contest winners: @sopnilb, @AdaraNey, and @jlholzberg! Our contest started up in October and every month since then, we randomly select one of our Twitter followers who parks monthly at an Atlantic location, and they receive 50% off their monthly parking for that month! Congrats to last year’s winners!